100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp Update
Hi there again people who read this........
I am on day 35, "Wait" I hear you say "Weren't you only on day 20 something not so long ago?"
Why yes, yes I was. I can explain however. Because I am a full time student I tend to go through the days rather quickly as I can just schedule the hours into my daily routine.
So today I got to play with APIs. The Openweather and the Twilio one. This one has been fun as we got to use PythonAnywhere to automate the Python Scripts, Then we went through and learned a whole heap more about environment variables and hiding API keys (This was great reinforcement from previous learning).
Well that's it for today, Looking forward to seeing what's instore for tomorrow.
Happy Coding everyone
~Mr Matt
Comments
Post a Comment