AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam

 Really needed to update this a loooong time ago, I did pass this the second time around :) 



So I sat said exam this afternoon and it didn't go as well as I had hoped. All is not lost though, I plan to wait until I get my results in and then figure out where I went wrong and take the exam again.

After getting a taste of the cloud I am hooked. Cannot wait to get stuck back into it and keep on learning and growing. 


~ MrMatt


So I have the results and I was only 41 points off. So close yet so far right. Thankfully AWS are kind enough to tell you the areas you need to improve on to pass so I have rebooked the exam and will take it again after some more study. 

Wish me luck!!

~ MrMatt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CS103A2 - SQL C++ Wrapper

100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp

Conundrum